But now it's the WEEKEND so YAY!
FIVE note-ables from my week:
- I started hitting the gym super early again, like 6:30 Rise and Shine Yoga on Wednesday and 6:00 on the treadmill on Thursday. On Thursday night I did cycle class then was up SUPER LATE doing economics homework so I didn't make it Friday morning, but I hope my "streak" continues next week.
- Today's (Friday, when I'm writing this) workout was an hour of cycling, an easy treadmill mile (shoulda been easy, but I had just cycled for an hour sooo...) and then some super heavy weight lifting, I'll regret that tomorrow.
- My tummy has hurt literally for weeks, and I don't eat gluten because I'm allergic to it+I'm vegan so that leaves very few irritants, so in order to find the new culprit I decided I'd give up sugar to see if that would help. I decided I'd start Thursday, and give it 3 days. It lasted till Thursday night cause stress+chocolate.
- My roommate has a new job where she works some overnight shifts so I'm writing this IN THE DARK because she's taking a nap before work. The things I do for her... and she won't even pick up her laundry. <3
- My fridge gets way too cold on the top shelf and kind of freezes my apples, so they're super hard to eat. I'm kind of ok with it because I used to like, INHALE apples because they're one of my favorite foods, but now I have to slow down eating them because they're rock solid. Frozen-ish apples. Try it.
This is stage two of how the "sugar fast" ended.
Luckily Pink by Victoria's Secret cares and gave me this giant cup for free! (With purchase of other items.)
Tell me some random things about your week.
Are you super glad it's the weekend? Did this week drag for anyone else?
Ever tried to give up sugar? How did it go?